Gratitude To God
One of my goals is to have a grateful heart. Will you join me in having a heart of gratitude? Have you caught yourself complaining and being negative? Read some of my thoughts on gratitude.
- Gratitude draws us toward God; negativity drives us from His presence.
- Gratitude helps us to get past dwelling on what God can do for me and presents an opportunity to direct my attention on our awesome God. We focus on God, the giver and not the gifts.
- Gratitude to God also serves as a fresh reminder of God’s great love toward us and His mighty power that is available to teach, guide and provide for us, which in turn strengthens our faith in Him.
- Gratitude brings refreshed relationship with God.
- Gratitude gives us confidence to live daily trusting God.
- Gratitude makes us winsome to be around in – a beautiful fragrance if you will.
Together with us re-dedicate your life to Jesus and experience the goodness of God each day!
“Give thanks in all circumstances, for this is God’s will for you in Christ Jesus.”
1 Thessalonians 5:18
Enjoy this post?
Download, print, or save this article.